Thursday, May 9, 2013

Fabulous Fluffy







Fluffy is my fabulous hamster! She is a long hair hamster and she is nocturnal. Fluffy has many hobbies like sleeping, going on her spinning wheel all night long, and storing her food in her sleeping house! This is how fluffy looks!


                                                      Photo by: Parsa             



           

                                             Do you have a hamster?
                                    If you have a hamster, what breed is it?                 

4 comments:

  1. Dear Parsa,
    I used to have a hamster named Oreo. Sadly one morning I woke up and he was was dead.:( That was a very sad morning. I do not know what breed he was. I hope your hamster will live a long and happy life.

    Do you have any other pets?

    Your best friend,
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ryan,

      I did have a bunny, but sadly he ran away.:( His name was snowy because he was white! What was Oreo's color? Was it white and black?

      Your pal,
      Parsa

      Delete
  2. Dear Parsa,

    What a great pet. He looks adorable. What do hamsters eat? Are they difficult to take care of? You mentioned that they are nocturnal. Does he wake you up at night?

    Your best friend Ryan said it very well. I too want to wish Fluffy and long and health life.

    Best,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Victoria,

    Thank you for the nice compliment to, Fluffy, she will be happy to hear that! We feed my hamster lettuce, carrots, and hamster food. It is very difficult to take care of my hamster. Fluffy does make it hard to sleep but, she doesn't wake me up. Why do you not have a hamster?

    Sincerely,
    Parsa

    ReplyDelete